Department of Communication, University of Nebraska at Kearney
- SPCH 100: Fundamentals of Speech Communication
- SPCH 126: First Year Seminar
- SPCH 252: Communication Inquiry
- SPCH 370: Small Group Communication
- SPCH 430: Story Analysis – Investigating Myths and Narratives
- SPCH 451/851P: Leadership Communication
- SPCH 452/852P: Advanced Organizational Communication
- SPCH 455/855P: Communication Training and Consulting
- SPCH 460: Independent Study and Research
- SPCH 883: Qualitative Methodology
Luethke, T. N. (2021). “What’s a leader without trust?”: Perceptions of unethical leadership and loss of trust from the experiences of MENA refugee and immigrant women. Journal of Ethnographic & Qualitative Research, 16(1), 18-34.
Luethke, T. N., Brachle, B., McElravy, L. J., & Matkin, G. (2020). LMX and grit: The effects of abusive supervision and member grittiness on leader-member relationships. Journal of Leadership, Accountability and Ethics, 17(5), 69-83.
Fleig-Palmer, M., Lear, J. L., Palmer, D. K., Luethke, T. (2012). How do mentors and proteges choose each other? The influence of benevolence, OCB, and POS on the initiation of mentoring relationships. Journal of Business and Leadership: Research, Practice and Teaching, 8, 32-42.
Chapters in Books