Courses I Teach
Department of Communication, University of Nebraska at Kearney
- SPCH 100: Fundamentals of Speech Communication
- SPCH 252: Communication Inquiry
- SPCH 370: Small Group Communication
- SPCH 401: The Art of Storytelling (Special Topics Course)
- SPCH 451/851P: Leadership Communication
- SPCH 452/852P: Advanced Organizational Communication
- SPCH 460: Independent Study and Research
- SPCH 883: Qualitative Research Methods
Refereed Journal Articles
Luethke, T. N., Brachle, B., McElravy, L. J., & Matkin, G. (In press). LMX and grit: The effects of abusive supervision and member grittiness on leader-member relationships. Journal of Leadership, Accountability and Ethics, 17(5).
Fleig-Palmer, M., Lear, J. L., Palmer, D. K., Luethke, T. (2012). How do mentors and proteges choose each other? The influence of benevolence, OCB, and POS on the initiation of mentoring relationships. Journal of Business and Leadership: Research, Practice and Teaching, 8, 32-42.
Refereed Chapters in Books